wrecking yard, 5 speed trans

Chistmas has come early in Binderton!
Yesterday I brought home my 5 speed OD tranny.  I found it
in a 73 1110 travelall at a wreching yard.  I also got the
bellhousing, clutch, flywheel, clutch&brake pedals, linkage
(cable), intermediate driveline, steering column--everything
to make my truck a manual tranny (has auto now).  With my
4.10 gears, I'm looking forward to overdrive on the freeway.

Also, at the same yard is a 49 pickup (rough, but still
has some useful parts, 70 pickup stepside with great
looking bed and a 4 cyl diesel under the hood, a 73
pickup, 75 t-all, and a 73 t-all (missing tranny now).
There is one scout II that's got a little left, and a Scout 80
with a few things left. This wrecking yard is in the Seattle
area, e-mail me for their number/any questions about the
above.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup
Kingston, er, Binderton, WA