Hood latch suggestion

Hi all,

My hood latch used to work fairly well until my '72 Scout II fell into a
large rut at Land Between the Lakes.  After "crashing" into the rut, one
of the body mounts broke away from the frame.  Now I have to bang on the
hood to get it open.  Also, my rear window is now hard to close.

Check those body mounts and make sure the metal and rubber parts are in
good shape!

--Doug Wooten
--'62 Travelall, '72 Scout II, '79 parts Scout II, '97 Rodeo
--Georgia Bounty Runners
--UFWDA / SFWDA
--Tread Lightly!