place in Temple Texas

>Also... was in Austin, TX this last week, passed by (at a high speed) a
>place near
>I-35 north of Austin (maybe in Kileen) that had a number of IH's in a lot.
>Looked like an old garage/service station circa 1960's; was headed home and
>couldn't stop; anyone know about this place?
>Thanks
>Chris

This place is called "Slim Kotrla's Auto Care."  It's located in Temple, on
I-35.  Slim has lots of old parts, a few engines, and several Scouts (800's
and two Terras) that he's parting out.  He also works on'em.  He's letting
me hang there, and I'm swapping the good parts from my totalled '79
Traveler into a resurrectable '78 Traveler.

His number is 254-778-9609.  He's hard of hearing...so let the phone ring.

I'll be glad to check on parts/availability/price for anyone who requests.
Just email me.

Roger