71 Scout electrical problems

Hello All

	I have a 71 Scout II that blows the headlight fuse.  The problem just
started and my IH manual is still in shipment from Korea.  Anyone have a
way to test the headlight switch ?  I realize it could be a shorted wire
anywhere in the circuit.  If anyone has any ideas to check it would be
greatly appreciated, as its a daytime Scout only right now.  Would
unplugging the switch isolate that component from the system ?  Looking
forward to ideas.

Tim McKusker
71 Scout II /345/BW Auto