Digest 15?? and battery trays.

         Are these digests getting lost or am I doing something wrong?

     Now I show that I never rec'd a dig.#15!  12 seems to be the same
     as 11!

       Wazzup?

        Thanks to all for dig.12, was it the same as all your dig.11?

     The second note, is a question about battery trays.  What have you
     all used for a second/additional/replacement battery tray.  I'd
     like to install spares in both my ScoutII and my T'all.  I'm
     wondering if anyone has specific parts/numbers like:

     "I used the one from a 71 Dodge duster, part #xxx-xx-x for the
     spare in my scout"

     or
     "I used the tray from a '63 F-150 as a direct replacement for my
     '73 travelall."

     Also I was planning on adding a sacrificial sheet of aluminum in
     the bottom of the battery tray to keep the steel from rusting out.
     Anyone have ideas?   I'm under the impression that the Al will rot
     out far before the steel, so it should keep the bottom of the
     tray(steel) in good shape.

     Also, what's the biggest battery you all have gotten to fit in the
     scoutII, T'all?  I almost bought a 815CCA battery last night, but
     it's dimensions were 11.25 x 8, and the factory t'all tray is only
     10.5 x 7.  The scout, I never really played with, but I'm sure the
     batt. is gonna let me down soon, usually every 2/3 years or so.
     I'm due for my third anytime now.

     Any clues?

     Thanks a bunch,

     -Joel Brodsky

            '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
            '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
            '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.