General information wanted

I am looking at a '74 Travelall to be used as a tow vehicle for loads of
less than 6000#.  It is a clean low mileage car with the large V-8 and
auto.  It will be towing a 1936 Farmall 12 tractor currently in restoration
and a 1966 Corvair Convertible.  I would like to know more about the
Travelall so have several questions.

What models does it come in?  What sort of problems have people had with
this car?  What performance / mileage can be expected?  How is parts
availability and what is the most difficult to find part?  Are there any
problem rust spots with the body?  What sort of options are available? Any
general comments / warnings to pass along?

Don Bowen			Senior Software Engineer
Valley Center, CA		Virtual Integrators
donb@domain.elided			Don.bowen@domain.elided

http://www.users.cts.com/crash/d/donb