gauges

After the great BinderSaurus rewire, the gauges weren't really working at
all, or if so, really erratically.
Someone mentioned that they had their own voltage regulator. I replaced the
oil/temp pair with the reg. on the back and BINGO!- never had it so good.
The fuel gauge registered full for the first time since I had it. All this
time I thought it never went to 'full' because there was no point- it
didn't stay there anyway for long. (392, 4.10s, 5340 scale wt.)
Andy