Door Locks

IH all,
  A couple o days ago I got to work, got out of the grumbler, shut the
door, and my driver side door lock shot out.  The part that shot out was
just the cylinder.  When I got home that night I pulled the cover off the
door and removed the rest of the lock assy.  I to the whole thing to work
and showed it to a friend who has locksmith training.  He showed me the
three fingers around the outside of the cylinder that act as retainers to
keep the cyl in the sleeve.  He also showed me the slots that the fingers
fit in were shot.  I've got to replace the door locks.  I'd like to replace
them with new, but I can't find any OEM stuff.  The parts stores have a
wide selection for f$^d and GM, but nothing for IH.  Has anybody found a
source for new cylinders?  I don't mind using a different key for the door
and ignition.  OBTW, my friend noticed my keyring and gave me a word of
advice.  Use a keyring for JUST the Scout keys.  The weight of extra keys
amplifies any road bounce and wears ignition cyl and keys faster.   Thanks
,

					Mike
Mike, Rita, and Megan Stenstrom
stenmnr@domain.elided (home)
stenstm@domain.elided (work)
UNIX and LSD... the two most popular things to come out of  Berkeley.
I don't think it's a coincidence!" - Anonymous