IH guns

I saw yesterday in one of the state-wide classified papers an M1 Garand
IH (I assume it is an IH action).  Some of you were talking quite a few
issues back about these.  The price, I believe, was $750.  A little too
steep for me on my college budget.  I don't have the phone number right
now, but if you are interested, email me, and I will get it to you.  I
believe the gun was somewhere in the central IN region, so it might limit
some of you who might be interested in buying it.  Just thought I would
let you all know.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - "Sweet Machine"