Clunks revisited

I've been hunting clunks on my Scout lately, and I've
found and fixed two so far.  The first was the left
tie rod end, which was so incredibly bad I can't believe
I've been driving with it for the last year.

The second was actually my exhaust pipes swinging
back and forth when I turned due to a loose bolt
where it connects to the manifold.  With as much trouble
as everyone (including myself) seems to have keeping that
connection tight and as little clearance as those pipes have, it
wouldn't suprise me if this were a fairly common
"clunk" on scouts.

-Clay
'74 Scout II