Re: 58 trucks.

<< From: cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
 Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 19:36:58 -0500
 Subject: 58 trucks

 I'm still looking for somebody who lives in the Kansas area (I know its
 a big area) with a 58 IH truck. I have been corresponding with a guy who
 wants to know where to get parts and advice. If you ca help me/him mail
 me directly and I'll give you his address.

 Dan Nees
 cookiedan@domain.elided
 Owner International Scout II 1979 EX
 (extreme rust) >>

Dan,

A Southwest Scouts club member by the name of Darrel Graves lives in
Cherokee, OK. has a lot of IH stuff for sale, ETC. He just bought a whole
group of trucks. I don't know if they are that old though. Cherokee is just
south of the Kansas border in north central/west Oklahoma. I don't have
Darrel's number handy but I am sure it is available from Information.

Thomas Kiene
Southwest Scouts
79 Scout II
75 Scout II