to remove ball joints

>I've never tried to remove ball joints like these before.  Any
>suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

>I want to keep this off the "too dumb to believe list"!!

>Steve

First get a decent puller, a good one. The next thing I do is Liquid
Wrench and WD 40 them every day for the week before, if I can. Then in
the manual it shows a special gig to attach the puller to.  Instead, I
use the caliper holder over the bolts but upside down for the puller to
grab evenly and use a socket or something flat on the bottom of the ball
joint to push against.

Works for me.

Bryan