E30 318i engine for sale

i have a completely rebuilt M10 for sale. the engine was built for me by
curry's auto service (www.currysauto.com) about a year ago, when i
intended to get back into racing. i didn't, and neded up parting the
car, so this brand-new motor has only break-in time. this would be
perfect for a small-bore Spec E30 or as a transplant into a 2002.

the motor was built for IT racing, and is completely IT-legal. it is
not, however, overbored. SCCA IT rules allow .040 overbore, but this
motor remains stock in that respect. basically it's a tight, solid
rebuild.

i'm selling it for $1500, which is less than the parts and machine work
cost me, let alone the labor. the motor is in columbia, maryland right
now. i'm willing to pack it up and ship it anywhere in the US, but truck
shipping is expensive, expect to pay $500 to get this thing to the west
coast.

i'm including everything on the intake side, right out to the K&N
filter, plus the engine harness, alternator, electronics, etc., no a/c
or p/s obviously.

on the exhaust side you'll need to provide your own manifold, however...
if you're willing to pick up the motor in maryland, i'll include the
supersprint, tri-y headers i was running.

m.

End of bmw-digest V9 #2463