E30 and E28 items for sale

I'm doing some spring cleaning and have some items for sale.

E28 Bentley Manual for 1982-1988 5 series $35 Like new excellent condition
E30 Bentley Manual for 1984-1990 3-series  $25 Used quite a bit by me but in
good condition b/c I laminated the cover.
E28 radiator fan shroud $Free
E28 lugnuts 2 sets new and used OEM $15 each set.  (new set is silver, OEM is
black)
E28 Gorilla lock lugnut set, new $20
E30 325is leather shift knob good condition $30
4 spoke steering wheel that came on the earlier E-30 and E28 models $20
K&N cone filter for E-30 318i included mounting bracket.  Good condition $45
Oil and cleaner for the K&N $5
4 E-30 318i Mahle oil filter $2.50  each
Redline Oil for the diff 75-90NS  1qt $4.
E30 rear shock mounts, new $10 for the pair
Side marker lenses and housings for parking lights and side lights. Have red
and yellow, used but not cracked.  $5 each
Taillight gaskets for E30, new $10 for the set.
One 14in bottle cap E-30 wheel with used tire. wheel is in good condition as
it was the spare for a long time, but tire is worn. $25
Airflowmeter for E-30 318i $45
Low tone horn $10
Issues of Roundels starting back from 1994 to 2002.  $10 per year.  Most are
in large 4 or 5inch white binders with clear front insert.  Magazines are in
sleeve protectors (wife thinks I'm nuts).  I'm sure the binders and protectors
cost close to $10 by themselves.
Random relays, switches, bulbs, and fuses - free if you want to stop by and
pick thru them

I can ship any of these items except the wheel.  It would be great if you can
pick them up in the SF bay area.

Grant