I-Stock M3 finally arrives!

My newly acquired M3 race car finally arrived after shipping from the East
Coast.  I haven't had a chance to do anything other than park it in the
garage... But should be able to go through it over the weekend.

If anyone is going to the ASRA night race on June 28th, send me an email.
I'd enjoy meeting up with other BMW racers in the area.  FWIW, I will be
running in the open track sessions, not the night enduro.  I don't want to
throw the car into a 3 hour enduro in its maiden voyage.

Yours in speed.

Donn Vickrey
Scottsdale, AZ
1998 M3 I-Stock/T2