administrivia: racing dynamics followup

hostasaurus hasn't replied to my message from yesterday. i have no idea
why.

what would be good right this minute would be for anyone who is unhappy
about receiving the unsolicited message from racing dynamics to send a
complaint to abuse@domain.elided

include the complete message, including all headers, if you still have it.
indicate that you are aware of numerous complaints from various members of
the online bmw community.

be polite and professional. do not be overly agressive. you want them to
investigate the incident and enforce their AUP ("acceptable use policy").
from my background research, i am of the opinion that hostasaurus will
probably try to do the mythical "right thing". let's give them a chance to
do it.

richard
- --

End of bmw-digest V9 #2454