RE: E36 Power window regulator

The driver's side power window on my 93 325is has quit.  Fortunately, it
quit in the up position so I have a chance to trouble shoot the possible
causes.  So far, I've swapped out the switches with no effect.  When I press
the switch, I can hear a faint click, but no motor whine.  Recently, I had
to have the glass replaced after a break-in, but the window operated fine
afterward.  Are there any other DIY tests that I should perform before
replacing motor?  Does anyone have tips to share from your experience?  Can
anyone recommend a web source for information?

Ron Sanders
93 325is
92 525i