<e36> Market value for stock driver's seat?

My newly acquired T2/H-Stock M3 is on the way from the east coast.  However,
there was no way to fit the original stock seat in the car (along with other
spares) without the potential for damage to the interior.  I could arrange
to have the seat shipped separately.  However, I am not sure if it is worth
it or not.

Does anyone have an idea for the market value of a stock M3 seat (leather,
used for 70K miles or so).  I can't attest to the condition as I have not
seen it.  But, I'm assuming it is in at least average condition for a 5 year
old M3 street car.

Thanks in advance,

Donn Vickrey
Scottsdale, AZ