How to reprogram Motronics?

Do any of you smart guys know how to reprogram the BMW ECUs (Motronics)?  I
have a Peake RCX (code reader only), this is not what I'm asking.  Does any
device give you access to the lookup tables in the PROM?  I can burn my own
PROMS, I want to know the memory map of BMW PROMS (start with E34 540 for my
case) so I can burn my own.  Since I'm asking, does anybody have a schematic
of any Motronic ECU?  In the Domestic world we have many options (TwEECer,
EEC-Tuner, Hypertech, blah, blah).
ThreedB