From: Keith Frech [mailto:hartge7@domain.elided]
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2003 1:47 PM
To: dykaar@domain.elided
Subject: Steering hose rebuild

Hi,

Hope you got your steering box reinstalled and it is working right.
Anyway, I read that you had your pressure hoses rebuilt.  I have tries,
but the local hydraulic shop said they could not do it.  So I was
wondering if you had the shop use your original fittings including the
flow restrictor in the center of one hose or if they had new fittings?
Also, what kind of shop did the work.  Thanks for any info you can
share.

Keith