No Start Problem solved and new car welcomed to the family. :)

I just wanted to thank all of you who over the past couple of days talked me
through buying the car that wouldn't start.  Well, she lives!!!

There were so many replies and they were all dead-on - I showed up with a new
rotor and a little later the car fired right up!  I drove her gingerly at
first, but I let her breathe on the freeway once she got warm.  And Man does
she GO!!  Plenty of power all over the band -except 2.5-3.0K - it feels a
little sluggish - *almost* like turbo lag.  But I can't be greedy right? :-D
No shimmy's on acceleration or breaking.  Nice Idle.  Good Stuff!!

For now I just wanted to share the good news!! :)
Will bug you with questions later. ;)

Peter
Seattle, Wa
e28 535i