Cleaning interior

Greetings all,

I had a shop change out my clutch master not too long
ago and the idiots got brake fluid on my black carpet.
 I can't stand the smell and was thinking of taking
the car to get shampood. After looking on the internet
I found some pretty nifty portable carpet cleaners.
In particula a Bissell called "Little Green Pro Heat".
 It costs about $70 and looks like it might be able to
do the job.  Does anyone out there have any experience
with these little carpet cleaners??  Are they good
enough to get brake fluid out of the carpet??  Do
these things last more than a few uses??  Any comments
are appreciated.  TIA!!

Manuel Paredes
95 325i lots o mods
L.A. BMWCCA