E36 Sloppy shift lever

I'm having problems getting into 3rd from 4th at the track.
I need to hunt for 3rd in that when I push the lever forward I'm
somewhere between 3rd and 5th. But mainly at the track. But I am
starting to notice it on the street now.

I have one of the original short shifts, pre UUC. I think it's the MZ3 lever.
I installed an ERK last year.

I replaced my tranny mounts to solid ones last year which helped my
shifting problem. Now I feel I need somethin' else.

BTW- Money is an object.
I'm already in for a Quaife that I wasn't expecting to do this year.
- --
...steven
1996 328ti

MINI Links     http://www.happytogether.com/minilinks/