[none]

Another off-the-mark question.

My dealer lent me an almost brand new 530i for five days while they
repaired a factory paint glitch on my 330i. It came with a Sirius satellite
radio which I really liked and would consider getting for my car.

However, the dealer's labor charges drive the cost up to $611. I could buy
an admittedly less desirable add-on satellite radio at Circuit City for
half that amount, including installation, but the BMW integrated radio is
really the way to go. I haven't yet accepted the BMW way of a la carte
thinking, so paying the dealer to install a pricey doo-dad that he just
sold me is like paying for the air I breathe.

The question is whether you can push on (some/most) dealers to throw in a
free install for accessories that they sell you.

Thanks and regards,

MB - 2003 330i

Mark Blass - Allentown, PA
- --