Tech Specs...CD Changer...Trunk Tools...What is this part?????

Where can I find the technical specifications for my 1996 328i?

Where are the "hidden" wires for a CD Changer?  How do I access these wires?

My E36 did not come with any trunk tools; however, I have purchased some of
the trunk tools and need to know how do the trunk tools, including the jack,
get secured in the trunk?

I have located the ticking sound from the help from several of the list
subscribers.  Now that I know the problem, I need to determine what the part
is and can I replace the part?  I have attached a link to a web page that
has a picture of the part.  It is located on the strut mount beneath the air
filter.  http://www.mechanics-coop.com/bmw1.htm

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully submitted,

Joe Baptista