E30 Offset Ployurethane Bushings vs M3

Opinons on E30 offset ploy bushings vs M3 offset? I
think about two people had said that the ployurethane
tear with few miles. I have a pair that I just bought
but have not installed yet. I would like to see any
insight from some more people on this topic. How are
the M3 offset bushings worse/better, it seams to me
that the ployurethane would be stronger then standard
rubber. I had the non-offset ployurethane bushing on
my old car for 30k and had no problems. Car will be
used on the street and see a few autox.

Thanks

Kyle Sanchez

89 325i

>So far I haven't heard good things of the
polyurethane >control arm
>bushings (at least the offset ones). A friend is on
his >second set
>of Bimmerworld ones (they're broken again) and people
on >the M3 list
>mentioned the Powerflex ones also tear. Maybe it's
the >roads around

http://search.yahoo.com