<FS> late E30 front right turn signal assembly & stuff

This is the entire assembly, including the bulb. Part # is 63 13 1 380
965/966 (I can't remember which is which). It is brand new, and has
never even been lit up. I took it out of the plastic bag to install it,
but never actually finished it, and put it back in the bag.
This one is for the RIGHT side. It will fit all E30s that have the later
'universal' plastic bumpers from 89 up. I don't know whether it will fit
the M3 or not and am too lazy to look it up. I paid $30 + shipping. Make
reasonable offers accordingly.
I still have the 325is/M3 three spoke non-airbag steering wheel for
sale, in 8 out of 10 condition. Make a reasonable offer in the $65 range
and add shipping.

Any offer at all + shipping will be accepted for any of the following
items.
Full set of rear bump strips for late E30s. These are the black plastic
pieces that snap on to the bumper. They are lightly scuffed, but
repairable w/paint or Black Again type stuff. I damaged and/or broke a
few of the mounting tabs while removing them, but they should still work
fine.
DiamondBlack E30 "is" decklid spoiler. It is in good shape, but should
be refinished. It has been painted 3 times, and there are the usual
cracks in the paint.
Door windows (w/tint) from my former '85 318i and the rear glass
(non-OEM, ~3 years old).

I have photos of the steering wheel and glass, and can take some of the
rest if requested.

Neil
'91 318is
'86 M535i <-rearended on Monday :-(