- DFW area... Lone Star Chapter autocross #2 this Saturday 04/05

  04/05 - Saturday
Second autocross of the season at Texas Motor Speedway!
Don't miss out to have a lot of fun and learn about your
car's capabilities in a safe environment.  All you have
to do is show up and be willing to have fun (new loaner
helmets are available, as is instruction)!

This will be our first event at TMS and we are planning
on setting up  one of the largest and most entertaining
courses we've ever done, in a lot larger than even Mineral
Wells ex-helicopter pad. It's Texas baby, and with 66 acres
of area, we will have a course *over* 1.6 miles in length
and with plenty of runoff room!  For more info, check out
the autocross site or contact any of the officers/volunteers:
http://www.lscbmwcca.org/autox/index.htm

Mark Williams
Dallas, TX
91 ///M3 2.5L