RE: Anyone knows any titanium exhaust fabricator in N. America?

There is technology and techniques available for standard MIG welding
of titanium these days.

Can't say as it is WIDELY available, but the "chamber" approach is no
longer required.

That doesn't answer the OTHER questions though!!!

Steve