Re: replacement back seat

> From: "Barrowcliff, George" <GBarrowcliff@domain.elided>
> Subject: RE: bmw-digest V9 #2396
>
> 88 325is
> My back seat has had too much sun and the leather has split along the top
of
> the seat back.  Replacement leather is out of sight and repair is also
> expensive.  I have installed sheepskin covers on the front seats, is there
> sheepskin cover made for back seat?
>
> Thanks
>
> George Barrowcliff,

George,

Check with some northern junkyards and see if they have a back seat from a
wreck that will match your interior. Cars rust up north but interiors
generally hold up well. Zionsville Motorsports near Indianapolis comes to
mind...

What's that other used parts website...? www.car-part.com ...?

Good luck
Russ Maki