Re: bmw-digest V9 #2385

Although I give the same distance respect and courtesy for bikes as I do
for motorcycles, bike lanes are intended for bikes. 12-foot width blacktop
and concrete lanes with 30 mph minimum speed limits are intended for
automobiles.

Cyclists should stay off the roads.

Nothing is more irritating to motorists than a few skinny-assed cyclists
holding up a one-laned, high speed, rural route road when they should be in
a cyclist lane, or off the road.

How would you feel if I took my golf car out on a rural route and backed
you and others up for miles going 10 mph?