Alpina B7 Turbo Injection setup for sale (ebay)

Spend your Easter bonus early !!  No one I know or am affliated with, nor am
I commissioned to this sale.  Go to ebay auction 2405001370 and drool.

Rough translation "mega rare DL fuel injection system in used condition.
The throttle valve looks new.  Comes from a B7 turbo, suitable for E12 and
E24:  injection nozzles, butterfly valve, regulating valve, wiring harness
and controller.  NOrmally sells for more than 2800 euro ($3000 US).
Original manual included.

He indicates he will ship worldwide.  If you have more questions, ask him
not me.  Good luck !!

Gregory Bradbury