Re: Airbag Question

Next time you take it in, see if you can't get your mechanic to reset the
error code from the OBD-II port under the driver's seat knee bolster.

I had a buddy who was 6'7 and 300 pounds and tripped my passenger-side seat
pressure sensor on a 96 328IS convertible. A reset cured that.

That story owes everyone an explanation. Having a bodyguard/buddy who is
6'7 and 300 pounds helps if you're hanging around the rodeo in Austin,
Texas around April.  ;-)