RE: Extended Warranty!

Dear Michael,

I have the extended warranty with Warranty XXXX for E36 328i.
The cost was about $1200 with zero deductible.

Even though it covers the consumption parts, such as brake pad and wiper
blade, I think the price that you quote is too much, even with $100
deductible.

So, is it worth to have extended warranty?
The answer is totally depending on how long you plan to keep you car.
In my case, it has been worth to have the extend warranty because I fixed
my car two times last year.  It costs over $1500.

WTC