Re: <E28> 02 Sensor broken wire..

If your car has some miles on it, just get a generic three or four wire
sensor; you may need it. Rusty carries Siemens OEM and generic.

Also, don't forget your catalyst probably carries a ten-year warranty from
BMW on top of whatever warranty the factory provided. If it's crapped out,
you might have to do some arm twisting with the dealer, but they are
obligated to replace it.