Agreeing

re: Dealer Demos

Alex F. wrote:

"I could not agree with JK more on this subject."

If Alex and I can find something to agree on, then can world peace be far behind?
 :-D
There's hope for this big watery marble of ours yet.

wrt being on topic,
just wanted to tell about how improved the rear view of my //M3 is with
an "Attack Iraq?  NO"  bumper sticker on the rear bumper cover just below the molding, centered with the license plate.
Let's all hope that the meaning of the letters BMW does not become
"Bush Means War."

'jk