From: Ron Buchalski [mailto:rbuchals@domain.elided]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 10:57 AM
To: Risc6k340@domain.elided
Cc: bmw-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Re: hard top for e30 ic

Why not buy the hardtop that was available for the car?  If it's no longer
available from the dealer, you should be able to find one on the used parts
market.

It's guaranteed to fit!

54 21 1 972 760  Black
54 21 1 972 764  Pearl Beige
54 21 8 100 297  Dark Blue
54 21 8 100 299  Dark Brown

You may also need the Hardtop Preparation Retrofit Kit:

54 21 1 976 239

Ron Buchalski
BMWCCA #76387
1995 E36 M3