Looking for lug bolts -- success! I think!

As I wrote previously,

>Just heard from my shop...  I now need 20 longer lug bolts.  A friend will
also need 20 bolts too.  I'm told that they must be "14mm x 1.5mm thread
pitch, conehead, and 2.5 inches long".
___________

Sorry if my original post was unclear.  A few of you saw that I had posted
to both a Porsche and a BMW list, and couldn't figure out the application.
I neglected to specify the marque, as, well, I just needed lug bolts that
were "14mm x 1.5mm thread pitch, conehead, and 2.5 inches long", and didn't
mention the marque as I didn't see how that was particularly relevant.  I
learned that, among other things, BMW lug bolts are all 12mm and ball head.
So, sorry about the confusion.

Here's the story.

We discovered last week that when using Speedline Challenge wheels on a
Ferrari 355 (or 348 for that matter), the stock bolts aren't long enough for
the wheel -- there is only a 1/4" holding the bolt on, instead of the 1/2"
for the stock street wheels.  Actual 355 Challenge cars use a stud/nut
solution.   So, I needed some new, longer bolts.

***THANKS*** to all who responded -- much appreciated!

I was about to try getting a set from custom fastener sources, but thanks to
Bob Zino, who suggested checking with H&R, and Jamie Troutman and Steve
Magnusson, who provided a link to ECS tuning, which is an H&R dealer, I
think this problem is solved.

http://www.ecstuning.com/HR/appguides/app_search.cgi?make=Ferrari&qt=studbol
t&model=F355&submit=Search%21&thread=Choose+Thread

http://www.ecstuning.com/HR/support/how_to_mesure.html

I ordered a set of new H&R lug bolts (HR141560FER, 60mm, M14x1.5 ) from ECS,
for $4.95 apiece (plus shipping), in lieu of the ~$70 or so that Ferrari
charges PER BOLT.

Prestige wheel also sells bolts that look as if they'll work, but they are
$8.97 apiece.  Part# 20-4316-C 14mm 1.50 RH Dacromet 60mm Shank 83mm
Overall.
http://www.prestigewheel.com/Image204211c.asp

Also, check out Ralph Boothe at www.Boothedesign.com, who has 62mm versions
that are chrome plated for $10 apiece -- I don't need chrome plated, as
these are solely for track use.

The Tire Rack (www.tirerack.com) also came highly recommended, but I lucked
out with ECS and so didn't get around to checking with them.

And I have a loooong list of fastener manufacturers and distributors, if
anyone needs it in the future.

Thanks again to all who helped!

vty,

- --Dennis