Re: Brake squealing

Do you drive in heavy traffic? German pads are typically harder and I
suspect yours are glazed. Either because you did not bed them in properly
or because you have been riding your brake in traffic.

Try several hard braking iterations without traffic around you from 70 to
30 mph to burn off the glazing.

You can also try reinstalling the pads with anti-squeal glaze applied on
the backside.