Re: 1996 BMW 328i (E36)

"Joseph T. Baptista Jr." <jbaptista@domain.elided> wrote:
> I recently purchased a 1996 BMW 328i that needs a little TLC.

Joe,
Congratulations on your new toy!

> First off, I am looking to purchase the owner's manual for this
> vehicle.  Where should I go?

Either dealer or eBay. The latter is much cheaper, but less reliable and
it may take time to find what you want.
The car's controls are very intuitive, doubly so if you had ever owned a
bimmer before. I took the eBay path to buy the manuals for my wife's E36.
Three years later neither one of us ever needed to open them. The
vinyl/fake leather case serves as a storage case for all legal and
insurance documents.

alex f