1988 M5 FS in Seattle

This car lives in north Seattle, WA.
Regrettably, I have decided to sell my E28 M5 for $5000.00. This car was in
excellent condition with 185k miles. It was recently hit from behind and
pushed into another car. It has suffered unibody damage resulting in some
wrinkle-age over the right rear wheel and minor difficulty closing the rear
door. There is a cracked tail lens and some body damage to the rear of the
car. the front bumper is slightly tweaked. From a distance the car looks
fine. I have owned & maintained the car for 6 years, never tracked or raced.
I have been driving the car 4 days per week since Dec 02. (prior to that it
was used very seldom).
Please contact me at truxjayne@domain.elided for further info and pics