re: bleeding e30 brakes

He didn't mention whether he was pulling a vacuum or using a pressure
bleeder at the reservoir. If pulling a vacuum with something like a
MityVac, that might work on the front, but not on the back on a car with
ABS. I use a friend and the brake booster for the rear. There is a device
out their that will work off 30# spare tire pressure.