Re: Z4 Test Drive

- -----Original Message-----
From: Elcrinv@domain.elided <Elcrinv@domain.elided>

> ... I've driven the Z3 and M coup on the road and track
> but never really cared much for them but the Z4 is a much
> better handling car, probably because of pushing the
> wheels out further...

It's a bit more than that.  BMW made, in my opinion, the
wrong choice with the Z3 in reverting backwards with the
use of a semi-trailing arm rear suspension instead of the
much better multi-link design from the E36.  The Z4
corrects this and is probably the biggest single reason
I would prefer the Z4.

And the styling is growing on me, especially after seeing
one in person.

Regards,
Mike Kohlbrenner