FYI - my available 325iS, to part or sell whole

Hi All,

A note to anybody interested: I have an extra E36 325iS.

It's a '92, runs and drives great...it feels like a car with 50k miles,
but actually has 200k+ on the ticker. Main problem is that the right
rear corner is crunched. Just body damage - about 8 inches - but enough
that I probably don't want to have it pulled out and repaired (I'm
actually still up in the air about that). As I said, it still drives
fine - but wouldn't be street legal without the repair. Bought it back
from the insurance company.

In any case, I'm considering parting it out, unless somebody would like
to make an offer for the whole thing and drive it away. I'd be pretty
reasonable on price. Anyone interested send me an email - I have some
picts.

Regards,
Drew Mouton