Re: Wide angle mirrors on E34

You can try ordering it through the dealer.  Since it's a European part,
it's possible that it won't show up if the dealer is running the USA version
of ETK.  If so, ask them to check the ECE (European Community Edition?)
version of the ETK, rather than the USA version.

If they won't order it for you, contact Maximillian Imports
(http://www.bimmer.com) or 800-950-2002.

I paid 41 Euro each for them, at a BMW dealership in Munich.  Maximillian
lists them for $69 each, but maybe there's a discount for BMWCCA members.

Ron Buchalski
BMWCCA #76387
1995 E36 M3
1993 E34 525iT