BMW 2002 and other BMW parts For Sale- Melbourne, Australia

Hi listers,

This message may only be of interest to listers located in Australia (not sure
if there are any left on this list). I am running desperately short of space,
so I am looking at selling a bunch of 2002 and other used spares that I have
accumulated. Most 2002 stuff comes from round tailight RHD model. I am only
really interested in selling them as a complete lot at this point in time.

2002 Stuff

- - 1973 2002 complete engine, 121TI head, had slightly rattly top end but
otherwise ran OK before being removed from car, may be good for spares or
rebuild.
- - 1x Bosch starter motor, recent rebuild, as new.
- - 1x Ingram (rebadged Bosch) upgraded alternator. Not sure of amperage, but is
modern style Bosch with internal regulator. Has been dismantled and checked-
all OK.
- - 1x Radiator- no leaks, complete. Also plastic radiator fan.
- - 1x Air cleaner housing
- - 1x Original Solex carby and manifold- was working well before being
removed.
- - 2x Pedders Rear Gas shocks, reasonably hard, no leaks.
- - 1x Standard open wheel differential, not sure of ratio (can check) , seems
OK for age.
- - 1 x Near new genuine BMW rear exhaust section, to suit standard 2002 (maybe
Ti also?), spent very little time on car before being removed.
- - 1x Chrome Rear bumper, complete with overiders and rubber, reasonably good
condition.
- - 1x Boot lid, absolutely straight and rust free.
- - 1x Front grille, two black plastic pieces from later model, reasonably good
condition.
- - 1x Instrument cluster, standard 2002, all instruments work OK.
- - 2x Brake boosters standard remote ATE, were working good when removed from
car.
- - 2 x window regulators (left and right), poor condition but may still work.
- - 1x steering column shroud.
- - 2x Outer door handles, slight pitting on chrome, otherwise good condition.
- - 2 x Complete headlight assemblys, original Hella halogen, some pitting on
lenses.
- - 2 x Complete tailight assemblies, some dulling of lenses, good chrome.
- - 1 x Original petrol cap (no key) and fuel filler rubber.
- - 2 x Quarter window hinges
- - Assortment of various interior switches, relays, column switches etc.

Looking for $550 Ausd for the complete lot of parts. At this stage I would
prefer not to sell individual parts.

Other Stuff

- - E21 323i complete twin Rear Exhaust sections, genuine BMW exhausts (best
quality), only used for two weeks before being removed from vehicle   $120
pair
- - E21 manual steering rack with good damper $50
- - E21 Clutch assembly, used but near new, genuine Sachs brand, with flywheel
$100
- - E12 525i Bosch D-jet injection system, near complete including air flow
meter , throttle body with TPS, intake plenum, intake runners, fuel rail with
pressure regulator and injectors  $100 lot
- - E12 525i electronic distributor, Ok condition, no cap  $40
- - E12 325i radiator, recently reconditioned  $60

Parts are located in Mill Park, Northern suburbs of Melbourne.

I can be reached by e-mail or on 0419 334 383 for local enquiries.

Regards,

Sasha Nackovski- Melbourne, Australia.