Rediclous pricing on some Apex Suspension.

Holland Built Apex Suspension for E36 4 cylinder. used as a display model
and except for some finger prints and some tiny marks from handling are
like new with zero miles. I will let them go at less then 1/2 the normal
selling price so this is 4 springs and matched performance Struts/shocks
for $280.00

I only have one set so first come first serve.

Apxe is one of the most popular suspension upgrades in europe and have a
wonderful reputation for quality and value on the german cars.

Thanks
Jeff@domain.elided
610-614-0903