<E28> Need Diagnostic Help.. Solutions..

Ok , Thank you for everyones opinions and offerings of advice

So far I have been given a broad list of possibilities, ranging from bad
connections to a bad ECU.

What I am going to do is start at the cheapest route, Cleaning
contacts(dielectric grease, and contact cleaner on all the electrical
components under the hood), Then I will check for vacuum leaks, since this
seems to be a possibility that is pretty sensible, then I will change the
main relay, change the fuel filter (which one?  There seems to be one under
the hood just before the FPR, and apparently one under the chassis
somewhere.

The only issue is that I live in Toronto Canada, and we just recieved a
dumping of over 1 foot of snow, and working outside in these conditions is
very undesirable.  Oh, how I wish this would have happened while I was in
Florida.  the warm weather would have made the repairs more tolerable.

Anyone with some warm working space up here?

Cheers
Ron J