Engine info help!

Hey, I was on here a while back asking about problems with a 1985 318i electrical system. I am giving up on the electronic part of it. bought the car and many of the wires are fried and or frayed from someone trying to hotwire it i think.

Hopefully someone out there will know if there are any intakes that fit on a 1985 1.8 liter engine that use carburators. Maybe a 2002? I want to eliminate the need for any computers and go with the basic no electronics system that i actually can understand and troubleshoot. Help me out.

- -Adam