administrivia: list cleanup

as my christmas break approaches, i'm going to start cleaning things up in
anticipation of the temporary takeover by my guest administrators (the
same crew as last time, they did a good job and they're already trained.)

what this mostly means is i'm going to stop letting overquota mailboxes
slide. if your mailbox with excite or yahoo or hotmail fills up, you're off
the list until you resubscribe.

this is harsh, but it's needed to the volume of inbound mail down to a
tolerable level.

richard
- --
Richard Welty                                   Krusty Motorsports Limited
rwelty@domain.elided                   Mailing lists, Web Hosting
518-573-7592